GRATITUDE – warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; very thankful.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Gratitude . This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips and tools for encouraging gratitude, gratitude games, lists… old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome. I’m going to start things off bydirecting you to three posts I think speak beautifully on this topic.
Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- Grateful : A Poem. I already introduced you to Margaret during our last community week. I’m lucky enough to call her friend and here in a guest post for Rhythm of the Home she shares her very personal and grateful story.
- Gratitude Tree. In another Rhythm of the Home guest post, Khadija O’Connel shares this terrific kid’s craft project that introduces gratitude in a very fun and accessible way. Designed as a great Ramadan activity I think anyone with small children could adapt the idea to your family situation. I want to get started tomorrow!
- Gratitude. A terrific post by Joel from The Blog of Impossible Things. His spot on the web is always good for a thought provoking browse .This post, from last Thanksgiving time, is simple and to the point about why Gratitude is good and how to cultivate some for your self. Do enjoy.
Also, If you haven’t read it yet, I highly recommend “Redefining Gratitude” our terrific guest blogger post by Gingerblue’s Chel Micheline.
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active until NEXT Gratitude Week (September 5th start!) so feel free to add items ANY time until then. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts! If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Moxie” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
MOXIE – The ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage; vigor; verve; pep.