MOXIE - Possessing the attribute of ”coolness” and able to face difficulty with spirit and courage; sass, spunk, determination and attitude.
Wow! What a great week! I hope you had a chance to check out some of the great posts. If not DO hit that scroll over to the right. :)
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Moxie . This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips and tools for encouraging moxie, times you personally showed some moxie or witnessed it, or times when you failed… old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
I’m going to start things off bydirecting you to
three no make that SIX posts I think speak beautifully on this topic.
Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- Shine - A terrific post from Susan May of Together Walking. Complete with a Self Reflection Manifesto, Susan says embrace your truth and shine it to the whole world!
- freeplaylife -Introduced to me by Susan (above!) with a “This woman has serious moxie.” Tiff has come up with a badass, moxiful quest toward A life full of affirmation, resilience, confidence, security, laughter, joy, openness, connection and tons of pure fucking awesomeness! The challenges include becoming your own superhero, getting on the other side of a camera and asking for what you need. Go play now.
- Ashley Judd Slaps Media in the Face for Speculation Over Her ‘Puffy’ Appearance- This is the original piece that started the media frenzy. You may have already seen it but if not it is a must read for the week. Ashley is pure moxie here.
- Toot Your Horn, Loud & Proud - Even before her awesome contribution here at Bliss Habits, Sandi of Deva Coaching was speaking the language of moxie. In this one she asks, What might happen if you acknowledged your gifts openly?
- Living Moxie - from Dawn Barclay. Rather then pointing to a single post I’m directing you to her complete confidence, self esteem, and courage category. Lots of moxilicious stuff. Come on, the place is called “Living Moxie” what else could be there?
- Snark Attack - By the Crayon Wrangler herself, Alycia Neighbours in response to the Moxie going-ons over here at Bliss Habits. You just gotta love anyone who distinguishes three gradients of snark, Snark Lite, Snark Deluxe and SNARK ATTACK.
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Humility” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
HUMILITY – The quality or condition of being humble; imitate Jesus and Socrates.
If you are new here Welcome!
Please sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on all the fun
“like” our Facebook Page for ongoing Blissful Discussion!