Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Trust. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Share posts or sites that inspire you to Trust yourself or others, share your challenges, old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic is welcome.
I’m going to kick things off with three posts that I think speak beautifully on the topic.
- You Can’t Trust Anyone These Days - The Boston Biker is “thinking about trust, and transportation and bicycles” and finding many spots where trust is evident. Inspiring!
- Trust - Victoria Brouhard shared her take on trust in the last “Speaking of Trust” party and I was particularly taken with the “meaty comments” her post received… the commentary and her post are powerful!
- What do you trust yourself enough to do? - Caroline Leon of Life is Limitless notices that she trusts “professionals” more than she trusts her self and sets out to change that…“Trusting yourself can result in believing that you are capable of anything. When you do that anything just might happen.”
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active so feel free to add items ANY time. If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!