Hope – The feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best.
Welcome to the Blog Party! This week’s topic is HOPE. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Ways to encourage, the pitfalls and triumphs, old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome. I’m going to start things off by sharing three posts I think speak beautifully on this topic.
Here are my Saturday finds. Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- Hope 2012: A Blog Relay – In conjunction with the Olympics, the less than athletic (her admission) Melanie Crutchfield starts a blog relay on the topic of hope! Start with this post and scroll on through the comments for more hope-filled posts. Full disclosure warning… a whole morning can disappear in the fabulous content before you realize!
- Hope: A Blog Relay - One of the dozens of posts linked to the Relay (I told you you could lose a whole morning hopping about!) This one via “Stream of Conscious” on the HOPE of parenting premature babies… in their case twins!
- It Cannot be Unplanted - The kick off post from the Bliss Habits Hope Collection, “Hope cannot be unplanted. Perhaps you haven’t given her the chance to warm your most resolute of NOs but she is there, waiting to give flight to your hearts most fervent desires.”
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- If you don’t have a full post to share, consider leaving a comment sharing something for which you are grateful!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekly blog hopping.
Note:If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Presence” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
Presence – Living in the moment with full awareness; being in the Now.
If you are new here Welcome!
Please “like” our Facebook Page for more Blissful Discussion!