SURPRISE – A sudden feeling of wonder or astonishment; to come upon or discover suddenly and unexpectedly.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Surprise. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Share surprising things about you, your friends, fantastic internet finds, heart wrenching stories, times you personally showed some or witnessed it… old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
I’m going to start things off bydirecting you to three posts I think speak beautifully on this topic.
Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- Attractive Hair Treats Shyness- This is a fabulous post by Daniela Gitlin (that would have been a gust post here on Bliss Habits had I not dropped the ball!) of Shrink Unwrapped about the surprising joy of a new hair cut.
- Creepy, Crusty, Crumbling: Illegal Tour of Abandoned Six Flags New Orleans [75 Pics] Creepy and Sad and Surprising. I didn’t even know that six flags existed in New Orleans. It is amazing how fast and how bad things have gotten so quickly.
- Surprising stories behind 20 Muppet Characters – Not a blog post but still fun! It’s the muppets, how could it not be great? CNN columnist Stacy Conradt lets us in on the surprising information on our favorites!
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active until NEXT Surprise Week (September 19th start!) so feel free to add items ANY time until then. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts! If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. In two week’s we will be “Speaking of Joy” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
JOY – A source or cause of keen pleasure or delight; something exceptionally festive or satisfying.