Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is ORDER. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Spring Cleaning, Minimalist Philosophy, Time Management, Living True to Your Self, De-Cluttering tips and Housecleaning 101 etc. are all welcome.
I’m going to start things off bydirecting you to three posts I think speak beautifully on this topic.
Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- Project 333 – Getting Started. If you follow the Bliss Habits’s Facebook Page you already know that Courtney Carver’s Project 333 is the inspiration for my #WardrobePurge. This is the exact post that started it all!
- What can I get rid of this month? In this post, Rachel Papworth of a terrific “new to me” blog Green and Tidy, teaches us a great method for regularly eliminating clutter in just a few minutes every month.
- Seven steps to creating or revising your household routines schedule – A terrific post which has me thinking all sorts of organized thoughts around my daily life. I’ve been winging it for years but the Unclutterer actually has me dreaming about keeping the schedules I plan!
Here are the rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active until NEXT Order week (October 16th start!) so feel free to add items ANY time until then. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts!
I’m looking forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Creativity” and looking for posts that will foster this Bliss Habit!
CREATIVITY – The ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods, interpretations, etc.