SERENITY – the state or quality of being serene, calm, or tranquil; composure, peacefulness, peace.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Serenity. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips and tools for finding serenity, peaceful imagery and art, photos of your favorite places… literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
I’m going to start things off by directing you to three posts I think speak beautifully on the topic.
Check them out andadd your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- 6 steps to stay calm. A simple and straight forward post by Christopher Foster of The Happy Seeker. In addition to the insight in this post Christopher also offers a free ebook titled The Wisdom of Serenity which is filled with sage advice and comfort.
- apply the 4 secrets of universal breathing – and be reborn every minute! A terrific guest post found on a great blog , Goodlife Zen. Patrick Stoeckmann gives you all the hows and whys of breathing and follows up beautifully on Monday’s Bliss Habits Post, Finding the Peaceful Power of the Breath. You will learn how “to use the power of breathing to reconnect you with your creator, the universe and the powers that lie within.”
- Eric Dinardi’s Cloths of Serenity Two Habits in one! These images are Serene and Whimsical. I found myself flipping back and forth in this delightful slide show, breathing easier with every click… go ahead, try for your self!
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active until NEXT Serenity week (November 21 start!) so feel free to add items ANY time until then. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts! If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Inquiry” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
INQUIRY – a seeking or request for truth, information, or knowledge; study, scrutiny, exploration.