I am delighted to share our content schedule for 2014.
Here’s what you can expect:
On Mondays I will continue to kick things off with some inspiration. January Handl will share a poem and Tamara Magnitsky will offer a thought provoking image to start us off. I will provide some commentary and offer at least one tip or idea which I call a “Bliss Initiative” that you can take into your life to encourage some everyday bliss.
On Tuesdays I am thrilled to announce a special feature, The Magic Of The Mundane with Lisa Wilson of Being Breath. “Each Tuesday, I’ll offer a story, images, and practical tips on incorporating that week’s habit into your daily life.“
(Our regular “Tuesday’s with Chel” contributor, Chel Micheline is taking the winter Bliss Habits Cycle off. Look for her return in the Spring.)
On Wednesdays we have Living Bliss with Lorraine of Follow Your Light. “Living Bliss is a jump-in-with-both-feet look at where Life bumps into the “work, live, play” of the every day. There is no separation in the end. From a deeper dive into the ordinary comes the extraordinary we search for.”
On Thursdays I plan to host guest bloggers and/or wax philosophically on the topic myself!
On Fridays Linda Adsetts of Go For the Joy is with us, sharing her personal insights as well as channelled guidance and inspiration from a gathering of souls she calls The Group.
Saturdays I host my weekend blog Party in which I share other people’s topical posts and invite you to share yours too. This feature is called “Speaking of…” and I do hope you’ll stop by to share with us!
Sundays are unscheduled but may be used when I have just one more thing to say!
The Winter 2014 Topic Schedule
- ADVENTURE– an exciting or very unusual experience. (Adventure week begins January 13, 2014)
- MINDFULNESS –an attentive awareness of the reality of things, especially of the present moment; thoughtful, aware (Mindfulness week begins January 20, 2014)
- DREAM – a vision voluntarily indulged in while awake; daydream, reverie. (Dream week will begin January 27, 2014)
- PRACTICE – to perform or do repeatedly in order to acquire skill or proficiency (Practice week begins February 3, 2014)
- NAKED – without the customary covering, container, or protection; bare, exposed (Naked week will begin February 10, 2014)
- COURAGE – the power or quality of dealing with or facing danger, fear, pain, etc; the confidence to act in accordance with one’s beliefs (Courage week begins February 17, 2014)
- LISTENING – to pay attention; to convey a particular impression to the hearer (Listening week begins February 24, 2014)
- NOURISH – supply with what is necessary for life, health, and growth (Nourish week begins March 3, 2014)
- CHANGE – To become different; a transformation or modification; alteration (Change week begins March 10, 2014)
- REFLECTION – a thought occurring in consideration or meditation; careful or long consideration or thought (Reflection week begins on March 17, 2014)
- REST – a period or interval of inactivity, repose, solitude, or tranquility (Rest week begins March 24, 2014)
- SERVICE – an act of helpful activity; to be helpful or useful (Service week begins March 31, 2014)
- CELEBRATE – to rejoice in or have special festivities to mark a happy day, event, etc); to praise widely (Celebration week will begin on April 7, 2014)
So, if you would like to join me in cultivating Bliss Habits, you can do so by
- playing along with the “Bliss Initiatives”
- creating your own games and initiatives
- joining in on the companion Facebook discussions
- and/or following along
I would love it if you joined me in making Bliss a Habit.
Also, if you are an artist, blogger, writer, lover of life who has something that would contribute to one or more of the Bliss Virtues and you would like to share your craft and point of view as a guest of this blog please let me know.
I am eager to make Bliss Habits a sharing and collaborative space for all Blissful pursuits!