Welcome to part two of my daughter’s “preview” (that is what she calls an interview.) Yesterday I shared her three year old answers to these questions. Here she is with the four year old answers to the same questions.
1. What is something that I always say to you?
“I can’t think of anything.”
Being cheeky, I suggest “maybe something like I love you” she countered with, “Brush your teeth every night.”
2. What makes me happy?
3. What was Mommy like when she was a child?
“You liked to play when you were a kid.”
4. How old am I?
5. How tall am I?
“As tall as the door if you put your hands up.”
6. What is my favorite thing to do?
“Play with me”
7. What do I do when you’re not around?
8. What do I do for my job?
“Take care of me.”
9. What’s my favorite food?
10. What do you and I do together?
“Play and clean. And eat candy all day.” (ever hopeful! lol)
11. How are you and I the same?
“We are both sick.” (true at the time!)
12. Where is my favorite place to go?
“To the park.”
13. Why does Dad go to work?
“To get us some money.”
14. What kind of work does dad do?
“Google work on computers.”
15. Who is my best friend?
16. What do Mommy and Daddy do when you go to bed?
“They brush their teeth.”
17. What do you want to do when you grow up?
“Have a husband and infinity kids.”
18. What do you want to be when you grow up?
19. Is there anything I should tell the people who are going to read this?
“I have a pretend hippo stuffed animal and I pretend that he is mysterious and tries to take things from people.”
20. Do you have any final words Sweets?
What are they?
“I am almost five.”
I love that she still thinks my best friend is her! I wonder how long that lasts?? She is indeed “almost 5” so I am glad I remembered to do this again before four is no more. Once again, if you have children, or grand children do your self a favor and interview them. They have such interesting things to say! I’ll be back next year with the 5 version…. wonder if we’ll still be best friends then?
Stop by The Everyday Mommy blog to read the scroll of other funny things Sweets says and if you twitter, check out #StuffMyGirlSays for all the latest fun!