COMMUNITY – Sharing, participation, and fellowship.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Community. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips and tools for fostering Community, reasons why you love your favorite communities … literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
I’ll start us off with three finds that I think speak beautifully on the topic. Check them out and please add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, I’m really looking for anything that reminds us of the power of community so please don’t be shy!
- Simple Ways to Build Community – A terrific bunch of ideas from a conscious community group out of Reno. I found a ton of food for thought on the site in addition to the great list which starts A smile and a wave will go a long way.
- Put a sandbox in your roundabout – Some quick marketing advice… has me wondering if I need more sand.
- Solitude Standing– In case you missed it, this is Chel’s marvelous post from earlier in the week. If you ever felt like you didn’t belong this is a *must read* for you!
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active until NEXT Community week (December 5th start!) so feel free to add items ANY time until then. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts! If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Romance” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
ROMANCE – To court or woo romantically; treat with ardor or chivalrousness; a strong fascination or enthusiasm for something.