The ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods, interpretations, etc.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Creativity. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips, tools, Points of View,Your process, your crafty art projects, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
I will start things off by sharing three posts that I think speak beautifully on the topic:
- The 5 S’s: Magic Bullets for Blasting Through Creative Blocks– Great advice from Sue Mitchel of your Muse is Calling for those times when you are feeling stuck. She also offers Creative Juice, creativity prompts to help you create the habit of creative inspiration, go on subscribe now!
- How to be a seriously rad motherfucker– This is a get under your skin, kick your soul into high gear type of post by Johnny B. Truant. I read this post whenever I want a little inspiration about building a great site here. The same information can motivate just about any creative pursuit read it now to ignite any project!
- 9 Extreme Creativity Questions from Peter’s Laws – By Mike Brown, in the Creativity section of Brainzooming. “A sampling of extreme creativity questions you can use to take a big swing at game-changing results.”
Here are the rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this and say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: If you don’t have a blog to share, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Passion” and looking for posts that will foster this Bliss Habit!
PASSION – a fervent or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything; experience of strong love or sexual desire.