GRATITUDE – warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; very thankful.
Welcome to the Blog Party! This week’s topic is Gratitude. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips and tools for encouraging gratitude, gratitude games, lists… old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome. I’m going to start things off by sharing three posts I think speak beautifully on this topic.
This has been a remarkable week of Gratitude if you missed anything I would also highly recommend a peek back in the week’s posts!
Here are my Saturday finds. Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- I’m So Grateful, I Survived. – powerful and poignant recollection from June Collins “Would daylight never come? I hate the nights. They drag on endlessly in dark silence.”
- Cultivating Gratitude – via Happylan “When the little (and big!) stresses of everyday life start to come at me, it is easy to lose sight of one important fact; have so much to be grateful for.”
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude -by Molly Mahar “So how do you practice gratitude, outside of the nightly gratitude journal or blessings list? Here are some new ideas!”
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- If you don’t have a full post to share, consider leaving a comment sharing something for which you are grateful!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekly blog hopping.
Note:If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Moxie” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
MOXIE – The ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage; vigor; verve; pep.