GRATITUDE – warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; very thankful.
Welcome to the Blog Party! This week’s topic is Gratitude. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips and tools for encouraging gratitude, gratitude games, lists… old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome. I’m going to start things off bysharing three posts I think speak beautifully on this topic.
This has been a remarkable week of Gratitude if you missed anything I would highly recommend a peek back in the week’s posts! You particularly won’t want to miss Gratitude is the memory of the heart with a gorgeous sentiment and a chance to win some gorgeous art!
Here are my Saturday finds. Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- 50 Ways to Show Gratitude for the People in Your Life – by the fabulous Lori AKA Tiny Buddah, this is a terrific treasury of go to ideas for sharing and cultivating gratitude.
- Gratitude Postings: a list & an insight – A whole gratitude library from new to me blogger, Janet McNeil. Her blog, Things That Matter is one of my best finds this month. Grateful to have found it!
- Why Gratitude is Good – a terrific post for the Daily Good by Robert A. Emmons, Ph.D. This is the science behind Gratitude’s great effect.
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- If you don’t have a full post to share, consider leaving a comment sharing something for which you are grateful!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekly blog hopping.
Note:If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Moxie” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
MOXIE – The ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage; vigor; verve; pep.
If you are new here Welcome!
Please “like” our Facebook Page for more Blissful Discussion!