Growth – Activities that enhance quality of life, develop talents, and increase the potential for success and happiness
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Growth. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Share posts or sites that inspire you to Grow, challenge you to be your best self, old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic is welcome.
Here are three spots that I think speak beautifully on the topic:
- Growing gives you wedgies – Ellen Berg from the Hairy Edge takes you rafting to the edge to help you move forward. “Growing is uncomfortable” but you’ll be ready for it’s rewards with Ellen’s sure guidance. Browse her site for MUCH MORE growth anytime you need a boost!
- Your New Year’s Resolution Routine for Getting Healthy – I post this primarily to give myself the kick in the pants toward my own physical fitness growth… perhaps you need it too?! Amy is marvelous AND while you are there you must check out her amazing 30×30 Project “To celebrate the 30th birthday I almost didn’t have, I’ll be touring across the US and Canada teaching 30 donation-based bootcamps in 30 different cities to raise money for the non-profit movement called To Write Love On Her Arms (TWLOHA).”
- Get more energy right now with a warrior’s ritual – If you are going to grow, you need the energy to do so! Alejandro of Enso Journey will help you develop a ritual “to connect with yourself and create a moment for you to enjoy everyday.” The entire site is a personal growth treasure trove… be sure to visit often!!
- Bonus: go here to see the links that “take you to the next level” from the last Growth week!!
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active so feel free to add items ANY time. If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of TRUST” and looking for links that promote that Bliss Habit.
Trust – To expect with confidence. Belief that you can depend on another and allowing yourself to be vulnerable.