Hope – The feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best.
Welcome to the Blog Party! This week’s topic is HOPE. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Ways to encourage, the pitfalls and triumphs, old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome. I’m going to start things off by sharing three posts I think speak beautifully on this topic.
Here are my Saturday finds. Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
The Hope Business -Perspective from Adaptive Edge an organization “in the “hope” business” who finds their own hope again in Pulitzer Prize winning poet, Tracy K. Smith’s, words.
Hope Gives Us the Will and Power to Try –by Marquita Herald, one of the most uplifting bloggers you’ll ever find! In this post she finds “Despite all of the potential pitfalls, the research on optimism clearly suggests that, on balance, hope is a good thing.“
How to Positively Heal with HOPE – the lovely Zeenat from *Positive Provocations* shares the powerful connection between hope and attachment and finds “that HOPE is never really lost.”
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- If you don’t have a full post to share, consider leaving a comment sharing something for which you are grateful!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekly blog hopping.
Note:If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Presence” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
Presence – Living in the moment with full awareness; being in the Now.
If you are new here Welcome!
Please “like” our Facebook Page for more Blissful Discussion!