JOY – A source or cause of keen pleasure or delight; something exceptionally festive or satisfying.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Joy. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Share anything that talks about or in someway evokes joy for you, Old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
I’m going to start things off by directing you to three posts I think speak beautifully on this topic. I am also adding three of my favorite Bliss Habits Joy posts to our linky below.
Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- Happiness: Why Thinking About it Less is Really More – From one of my favorite blogs, The Optimal Optimist. Vanessa, also a previous guest blogger here at Bliss Habits, shares how “Concentrating less on finding happiness will actually increase your chances of being truly happy.”
- Finding JOY in the Ruins of a Crushed Dream – A Tiny Buddah guest post by Jen Saunders of My Smiling Heart and Wild Sister. “We can choose how we see the world, we can choose whether to view something as a curse or as an opportunity.”
- Joy – by Gloria Kellet for Life by Me. A short essay on why JOY is meaningful for Gloria.
Also, don’t forget clicking on the Joy Tab allows you to review all the great Bliss Habits posts on the topic!
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this and please say submitted or added by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active until NEXT Joy Week so feel free to add items ANY time until then. If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Order” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!