Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Kindness. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Share kind things about you, your friends, fantastic internet finds, heart wrenching stories, times you personally showed some kindness or witnessed it… old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic is welcome.
Check out these terrifically kind finds and add your own in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- Kind Over Matter – The ultimate Kind hot spot on the internet. If you haven’t yet visited – really where have you been hiding? 🙂 – then you MUST head over immediately. The Kind Kindred series is particularly marvelous and features dozens of great bloggers all talking about Kindness.
- 4 Ways to Be Kind When You Don’t Feel Like It – This article from another Kindness hotspot, Tiny Buddha, shows us how even the people we dislike are worthy of human kindness. Powerful piece.
- 100 Ways to be Kind to your Child – By Alissa Marquess of Creative with Kids. She says, “It’s not that I don’t want to be kind to my kids all the time, but honestly, it made a real difference to be thinking about this list.” And for me too when reading it! A MUST see for any parent.
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active so feel free to add items ANY time. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts! If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be Speaking of WONDER and looking for links about this Bliss Habit!