Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is ORDER. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Spring Cleaning, Minimalist Philosophy, Time Management, Living True to Your Self, De-Cluttering tips and Housecleaning 101 etc. are all welcome.
I’m going to start things off bydirecting you to three posts I think speak beautifully on this topic.
Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- Exorcise your Clutter Ghosts. – Perfect post for the season! Miss Minimalist, Francine Jay, tackles our cluttering ghosts and teaches us how to get rid of them . She says, “In the spirit of Halloween, I propose an exorcism: let’s call out each of these clutter ghosts in turn, and banish them once and for all!”
- How To Steal Back Time To Create What Matters – This is the perfect post to read as we head into creativity week. Dan Goodwin of A Big Creative Yes, advocates getting back to yourself by putting Creativity at the top of your to do list.
- Who wants to get organized? A little order, Please- Instead of directing you to a specific post, I’m heading you to an entire section of Ramona Creel’s fun and informative site. This is the area all about Order but her Fascist State and Life Among Breeders sections are totally hilarious and worth a visit if you have the time!
Here are the rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this and say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active until NEXT Order week so feel free to add items ANY time until then. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts!
I’m looking forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Creativity” and looking for posts that will foster this Bliss Habit!
CREATIVITY – The ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods, interpretations, etc.