Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is ORDER. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Spring Cleaning, Minimalist Philosophy, Time Management, Living True to Your Self, De-Cluttering tips and Housecleaning 101 etc. are all welcome.
I’m going to start things off bydirecting you to three posts I think speak beautifully on this topic.
Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- What My 18-Day-Old Son Has Taught Me and My Wife About Time Management – Productive Super Dad Timo Kiander shares the valuable lessons his newborn has taught him about time management and productivity. This kid is SMART! (Then again apples don’t fall far from the tree!)
- Getting Rid of Just In Case: 20 Dollars, 20 Minutes – by The Minimalists duo Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus. “The truth is, we rarely use these just in case items, and thus they sit there, take up space, get in the way, and weigh us down. Most of the time they aren’t items we need at all.”
- Green and Tidy’s De-Clutter week- OK so it isn’t purely Rachel of Green and Tidy’s De-Clutter week, it is actually a combined effort with Storage.co.uk, benefits hospice, has prizes and it lasts a full 12 days March 7-18th. Check it out! Even if you aren’t in London play along, de-clutter and donate in your local area… you’ll be happy you did!
Here are the rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this and say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active until NEXT Order week so feel free to add items ANY time until then. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts!
I’m looking forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Creativity” and looking for posts that will foster this Bliss Habit!
CREATIVITY – The ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods, interpretations, etc.