A fervent or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything;
experience of strong love or sexual desire.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Passion. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips, tools, Points of View,Your process, your crafty art projects, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
This week, I decided to try celebrating rather then analyzing passion, encouraging you to set an intention for passion, find passion, indulge passion, and encourage passion. It has been a most marvelous journey and I thank you for joining me. For today’s party I thought I would start things off by adding three posts which continue the celebration!
Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- Passion + Tremendous Interest – a short and simple post from thoughts by natalie. “What are you passionate about and tremendously interested in?”
- Simple Daily Habits to Ignite Your Passion OK so I had to add this one! Passion + Habits in the same post!! This is a Zen Habits guest post by the rockin’ Scott Dinsmore of Live Your Legend. IF you don’t already, both blogs are well worth following!
- Benjamin Zander on music and passion– Trying something different here and sharing this marvelous TED talk. I just can’t seem to get the player to work over here so click on the link for some passionate inspiration!
Here are the rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active until NEXT Passion week so feel free to add items ANY time until then. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts! If you don’t have a blog to share, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Whimsy” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
WHIMSY – extravagant, fanciful, or excessively playful expression; an odd or fanciful notion.