A fervent or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything;
experience of strong love or sexual desire.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Passion. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips, tools, Points of View,Your process, your crafty art projects, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
For today’s party I thought I would start things off by adding three posts which continue the celebration!
Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- Brilliant or Outrageous?– A thought provoking post about Passion from MidChix & MadHens. “So in this season of wonder – don’t call it ‘the dead of winter’ – allow your heart to shine.“
- Passion A great post via the Tea and Cookies blog. Foodies and other passionate souls will enjoy this post which asks, “what are you so passionate about that two years of study would be its own reward?
- Passion: According to @jinxingwinks – An incredibly passionate and powerful post by Jason of Love Letters and Suicide Notes for The Adventures of Cinderita. “The sound of the passion, as it pours out of me, is deafening; it rings in my ears and sets birds to wing.“
Here are the rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active until NEXT Passion week so feel free to add items ANY time until then. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts! If you don’t have a blog to share, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Whimsy” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
WHIMSY – extravagant, fanciful, or excessively playful expression; an odd or fanciful notion.
If you are new here Welcome! This introductory post will get us acquainted.
Join us on our Facebook Page for more Blissful Discussion!