A fervent or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything;
experience of strong love or sexual desire.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Passion. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips, tools, Points of View,Your process, your crafty art projects, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
I’m going to start things off by directing you to three posts I think speak beautifully on the topic.
Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- Finding a Purpose and Passion in Life: How and What? by Urban Monk . This is a comprehensive Understand Where You Are and How to Find Passion post. What I like about the post is a lot of practical information is shared and there are many links to other sites with equally interesting information. I was lost for 45 minutes in a very enjoyable passion quest. If you are seeking this is a good start!
- How to Find Your Passion for Anything by Pick the Brain. I LOVE the title of this post! Find your passion for ANYTHING!! This totally speaks to my journey this week which led me to believe I had no passion on Wednesday and allowed me to find it again, with the help of awareness, on Thursday. Contains simple ideas for creating passion.
- To Hell With Passion. I Have Found Something Better. Way Better. by Mars Dorian. In his trademark in your face – get fired up way, Mars tells us why Passion may not have anything to do with anything and how getting Mad as Hell may make all the difference. I agree with him. Things have been FINE in my life for way too long. Anger is rising…
Here are the rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active until NEXT Passion week (July 25th start!) so feel free to add items ANY time until then. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts! If you don’t have a blog to share, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Whimsy” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
WHIMSY – extravagant, fanciful, or excessively playful expression; an odd or fanciful notion.