Hey there! I’m still on my romantic getaway so I’m hoping you won’t mind if we re-visit a few fabulous romantic links! Hook yours up! Tell us about something fun you’ve found and/or just enjoy the collection! I’ll be back “live” on Monday to kick off gratitude week!! Look forward to seeing you then!
ROMANCE – To court or woo romantically; treat with ardor or chivalrousness; a strong fascination or enthusiasm for something.
Welcome to the Saturday blog hop!
This week’s topic is Romance . This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips and tools for encouraging romance, short romantic stories, your thoughts on romance … old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
I have left the links I shared last time out as reference material and also suggest the following posts to get you started. Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- Define Your Romance and Live A Romantic Life. Masafumi Matsumoto’s entire blog is about creating a romantic life. He says, “Your life is your art. You can create it in any way you like. So, how about making it romantic—romantic on your own terms? If you like this idea, this site is for you.”
- Romance Week at Bliss Habits Here is the link to this blog’s Romance pages. Here you can read every post on the topic. 101 reasons why I love my Sweetie, Tips and some simple advice… and after this week a myriad of good advice from other sources (I have a great line up of guest bloggers this week!) will also fill the archives. Check back anytime you need a Romance Boost!
- A Love Letter in 7 days – What a delightful read! Thank you Kenny Mah. What would your 7 day Love Letter be?
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts do tell us who is the original author and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active until NEXT Romance week so feel free to add items ANY time until then. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts! If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Gratitude” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
GRATITUDE – warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; very thankful.