ROMANCE – To court or woo romantically; treat with ardor or chivalrousness; a strong fascination or enthusiasm for something.
Welcome to the Saturday blog party!
This week’s topic is Romance . This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips and tools for encouraging romance, short romantic stories, your thoughts on romance … old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work! I’ll start things off with three posts that speak beautifully on the topic.
- 10 Stages Of Love Relationship That Most Couples Go Through by Harleena Singh of Aha!NOW. “The excitement and kind of romance that brings two people together in the first place is very different from the love that emerges ten or thirty years later.”
- 5 tips to help you put Love back into romance by Aline Hanle for Modern Life Blogs. “Indeed, when Love is expressed through romance, the message of its Truth has the potential to not only touch the mind and heart but more so to kiss the Soul.”
- 23 Romantic Gestures to add to your repertoire on Valentine’s or any day!– With 23 simple tips, there has to be something for everyone here!
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts do tell us who is the original author and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Gratitude” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
GRATITUDE – warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; very thankful.