ROMANCE – To court or woo romantically; treat with ardor or chivalrousness; a strong fascination or enthusiasm for something.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Romance . This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips and tools for encouraging romance, short romantic stories, your thoughts on romance … old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
This week I surfed for new kindred bloggers to see what they have to say on the topic so I’m going to start things off bydirecting you to three posts I think speak beautifully on this topic.
Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- A Quick and Easy Recipe for Complete Marital Bliss in only 5-7 Minutes. What a GREAT find the Family Rocketship blog is and I think you will find some sage advice in this terrific post on romance.
- 50 Ways to Be Romantic on the Cheap. OK so I was a little miffed at Leo of Zen Habits the other day, but he is still one of my ALL TIME favorite bloggers and I love his point of view on so many things. This great post on Romance tips is no exception!
- Loving it. – A terrific post on the not always perfect side of romance. Bridget Pilloud’s blog is a new find for me and I will be stopping by again for certain.
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active until NEXT Romance week (August 28th start!) so feel free to add items ANY time until then. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts! If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Gratitude” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
GRATITUDE – warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; very thankful.