ROMANCE – To court or woo romantically; treat with ardor or chivalrousness; a strong fascination or enthusiasm for something.
Welcome to the Saturday blog hop!
This week’s topic is Romance . This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips and tools for encouraging romance, short romantic stories, your thoughts on romance … old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!I’ll start things off with three posts that speak beautifully on the topic.
- 10 Commandments for Relationship Bliss. A great article from the brand new two infps by Chris and Laura, who believe that A) happy, lasting relationships are perfectly attainable, and B) that truly great relationships don’t require hard work to maintain. Get to know more about romance “in 3 minutes a day or less!” and this great new site tomorrow when Chris guest posts here at Bliss Habits!
- A Resolution for Romance: The 52 Loves Notes Challenge – A really fun post by Joshua Gordon for The Art of Manliness. The perfect romantic challenge because a well-written love letter communicates deep affection in a way that a bazillion texts, emails, and tweets never can.
- Keep Your Fights Clean…– Great advice via Romance Recovery, even includes Bacon! All about how to argue without ruining your relationships.
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts do tell us who is the original author and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Gratitude” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
GRATITUDE – warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; very thankful.
If you are new here Welcome!
Please sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on all the fun
“like” our Facebook Page for ongoing Blissful Discussion!