SERENITY – the state or quality of being serene, calm, or tranquil; composure, peacefulness, peace.
Welcome to the Blog Party! This week we are talking Serenity. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Tips and tools for finding serenity, peaceful imagery and art, photos of your favorite places… literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
I’m going to start things off by directing you to three posts I think speak beautifully on the topic.
Check them out andadd your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- 11 Ways to Find Serenity Amidst Chaos – A wonderful post from Carolyn Rubenstein of A Beautiful Ripple Effect in which she offers, “Begin this week by using a special power—the ability to find serenity amidst chaos—and watch as the beauty of the week unfolds around you.” She then provides a menu of serenity options from which you can choose!
- Finding Serenity – A coming of age story by Sharon Roth-Lichtenfeld of Good Grief Life Coaching in which she shares how her 18 year old daughter finds Serenity in her heart (and in a tattoo.)
- 20 Ideas for Mastering Serenity – Article by Rabbi Zelig Pliskin for the Judaism Online site Simple to Remember. I particular like number “2. I am resolved to master serenity. I will benefit in multiple ways from being calm and serene as my usual way of being. As I focus on those benefits, I will be more motivated to master this state.”
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be “Speaking of Inquiry” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
INQUIRY – a seeking or request for truth, information, or knowledge; study, scrutiny, exploration.