SURPRISE – A sudden feeling of wonder or astonishment; to come upon or discover suddenly and unexpectedly.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Surprise. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Share surprising things about you, your friends, fantastic internet finds, heart wrenching stories, times you personally showed some or witnessed it… old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
I’m going to start things off by directing you to three posts I think speak beautifully on this topic.
Check them out and add your own finds in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- The Hardest Workers – A surprising and inspiring story from Impatient Optimists, the blog of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. You are sure to be moved by Melinda’s tale of slums that “are also hotbeds of entrepreneurialism and innovation.”
- How To Tap the Power of Your Mind: Four Surprising Stories– An interesting and revealing article by Harry Beckwith for Psychology Today. Learn how your mind can trick you in this surprising account.
- The Surprising Story of the Electric Car – An interesting little story from an even more surprising, fun and odd, new to me website. Read this, then enjoy a stroll around in the pages of Wonder and Marvels.
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active so feel free to add items ANY time. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts! If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next we will be “Speaking of Joy” and looking for posts and places that will foster this Bliss Habit!
JOY – A source or cause of keen pleasure or delight; something exceptionally festive or satisfying.
If you are new here Welcome!
Please “like” our Facebook Page for more Blissful Discussion!