SURPRISE – A sudden feeling of wonder or astonishment; to come upon or discover suddenly and unexpectedly.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Surprise. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Share surprising things about you, your friends, fantastic internet finds, heart wrenching stories, times you personally showed some or witnessed it… old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic are all welcome.
Since I’m officially “On Hiatus” starting tomorrow I thought I’d kick things off a bit early. I’m revisiting an old Speaking of Surprise post with lots of surprising stuff you may have missed last time around!
Check out these surprising finds and add your own in the linky below. Remember NEW and OLD posts by you and others are welcome, just tell us when you are sharing someone else’s work!
- 5 Surprising Chocolate Innovations – Just some simple chocolate fun by Kate Steffens for Menuism
- A Surprising Revival for Old Books – From the delightful and surprising Blurburati Blog “Artist Jacqueline Rush Lee turns used books into beautiful sculptural forms that surprise and delight.”
- Surprising fun with Crayons – By Suerae Stein of Red Barn Artworks. A quick history of crayons and some beautiful art! P.S. I actually remember the “flesh” colored crayon… good call on renaming it Crayola!
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please designate this by putting an *asterisk before the listing and please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active so feel free to add items ANY time. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts! If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week the blog will be on hiatus. In two week’s we will be kicking off the Bliss Habits Blogversary-apooloza with more then $1000 in terrific prizes so see you then!!