Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Trust. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Share posts or sites that inspire you to Trust yourself or others, share your challenges, old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic is welcome.
I’m going to kick things off with three posts that I think speak beautifully on the topic.
- Open to Trust – This one is by my dear friend Lisa of LifeUnity. I can not begin to tell you the number of times I find us on the exact same page! This time she arrived a month earlier and really said EVERYTHING that needs saying. Please read it.
- Trusting Yourself to Choose a New Direction After a Lifetime of Mistakes by Jennifer from Everyday Bright. “Here are 15 ideas to get in touch with your inner voice, get your life back on track, and to harness the confidence to keep pursuing your dreams.”
- 4 Lessons I Learned From Playing Pro Poker from Jenny Bones of Up Your Impact Factor. Kick ass woman telling poker tales… do you need more? How about: “Learning the subtle differences between the voice of our ego and that of our instinct is paramount to success in poker, business, love and life.”
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active so feel free to add items ANY time. If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!