Wonder – To think or speculate curiously. The ability to see the miraculous and remarkable in everything.
Welcome to the Saturday Blog Party! This week’s topic is Wonder. This means we are looking for everything and anything on the topic! Share awe inspiring things about you, your friends, fantastic internet finds, amazing stories, … old favorites or one of the latest posts, literally Everything and Anything on the topic is welcome.
I’ll start things off with three spots I find particularly WONDERful
- noticing, celebrating and finding wonder – A delightful post from Karen of sew and sow life celebrating the wonder we can find around us. “Noticing, celebrating and finding wonder in the small things…that’s what fuels and sustains me as I tackle the big stuff in life.”
- Full-time Fairy – Here is a little story about how Twig, the colorful, flute-playing fairy came to be. After reading her fab tale you’ll want to visit the wonder of her site, Twig the Fairy, to delight in the fairy dust. My five year old also wants to be a fairy, now I know it is a viable vocation!
- Live in Wonder The web home of Eric Saperston, who to the chagrin of his parents financed an epic road trip, selling “sexy, kind grilled cheese sandwiches made with love” and went looking for wonder and to share a cup of coffee with some of the greatest minds and most interesting people on the planet. His book is a must read for all wonder enthusiasts.
Here are the ground rules for this party:
- Share NEW and OLD posts on the topic. This is your chance to share your favorite posts. If they fit the topic and you think we could benefit it doesn’t matter when you wrote it. Wisdom is timeless!
- Share your’s and other’s posts! Ran across a timely tidbit? Let us hear about it too! When sharing someone else’s posts please say submitted by using your name or blog name.
- Leave a comment after posting letting us know why you think the post is worth our time. We are building a knowledge library and your context makes it all the more valuable!
- Have Fun! I hope to make this party a fun and valuable addition to your weekend blog hopping.
Note: This link up list will stay active so feel free to add items ANY time. I will likely pick a guest feature from the collection so PLEASE don’t be shy about adding your best posts! If you don’t have a blog to share, photos, ETSY collections and essays are most welcome. Let me know if you need help linking them up!
I look forward to visiting all the treasures YOU add to the collection!
P.S. Next week we will be Speaking of GROWTH and looking for links about this Bliss Habit!