*** Updated again as of April 8, 2013!!! You will want to go here for the latest Bliss Habits Schedule.
*** Updated January 4, 2013 ~Time for a refresh!! I was just thinking that you might like to know what is up for the next few weeks! As I’ve mentioned over on our facebook page, we are kicking things off on Monday (January 7th) with the Bliss Habit of KINDNESS. I’ve updated the list below to reflect the new schedule. ***
Ahhh… doesn’t that picture breathe bliss into your soul? I think I am particularly sensitive to the calm it evokes as I wind down all of the Blogversary-apolooza festivities. I find enormous joy in putting together and delivering big events and I also LOVE the regular routine of my blog.
For those of you who have just started to follow Bliss Habits (Thank you for that!!!) and for my long time readers, I thought it would be good to let you know the upcoming schedule. I have a couple of new features I’m adding to the blog and I’m also giving myself permission to go off topic from time to time, although generally I plan to stick to the weekly topics.
Here’s what you can expect:
On Mondays I will kick things off with some inspiration. January Handl will share a poem and Tamara Magnitsky will offer a thought provoking image to kick things off. I will provide some commentary and offer at least one tip or idea which I call a “Bliss Initiative” that you can take into your life to encourage some everyday bliss.
On Tuesdays Chel Micheline is with us, offering her different and very wise perspectives on the topics. Tuesday’s with Chel is a marvelous treat you won’t want to miss!
On Wednesdays I’m introducing an awesome new feature. We’ll be welcoming Dani from Life Unconstrained in a brand new “Bliss for Business” series! If you’re an entrepreneur, small business owner, or career-driven individual, tune in to learn how to bring your work life in harmony with the thirteen Bliss Habits.
On Thursdays I plan to host guest bloggers and/or wax philosophically on the topic myself!
On Fridays Linda Adsetts is with us, sharing her personal insights as well as channelled guidance and inspiration from a gathering of souls she calls The Group.
Saturdays I host my weekend blog Party in which I share other people’s topical posts and invite you to share yours too. This feature is called “Speaking of…” and I do hope you’ll stop by to share with us!
Sundays are unscheduled but may be used when I have just one more thing to say!
The Habit Schedule
The Thirteen *New* Habits of Bliss
- Kindness – Having, showing, or proceeding from benevolence and compassion in ones behavior; without cruelty (Next Kindness week begins January 7, 2013)
- Wonder – To think or speculate curiously. The ability to see the miraculous and remarkable in everything. (Next Wonder week begins January 14, 2013)
- Growth – Activities that enhance quality of life, develop talents, and increase the potential for success and happiness (Next Growth week begins January 21, 2013)
- Trust – To expect with confidence. Belief that you can depend on another and allowing yourself to be vulnerable. (Next Trust week begins January 28, 2013)
- Love – A feeling of deep affection and personal attachment. Affectionate concern for the well-being of others. (Next Love week begins February 4, 2013)
- Resolve – To come to a definite or earnest decision about; determination to follow a purpose or intent. (Next Resolve week begins February 11, 2013)
- Simplicity – A lifestyle of mindfulness; living a more sustainable, gratifying, and spiritually connected existence. (Next Simplicity week begins February 18, 2013)
- Snark – Giving a voice to the the feisty, straight talking beacon of authenticity within us. (Next Snark week begins February 25, 2013)
- Hope – The feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. (Hope week begins March 4, 2013)
- Presence – Living in the moment with full awareness; being in the Now. (Presence week begins March 11, 2014)
- Thrift – The delight and joy of frugal wisdom, the ability to thrive with less. (Thrift week begins March 18, 2013)
- Flexibility – The ability to adapt and generate creative options rather than to obsess, worry and control. (Flexibility week begins March 25, 2013)
- Fun – An exercise or activity for amusement or recreation. Finding enjoyment and playfulness. (Next Fun week begins appropriately on April 1, 2013)
So, if you would like to join me in cultivating Bliss Habits, you can do so by
- playing along with the “Bliss Initiatives”
- creating your own games and initiatives
- joining in on the companion Facebook discussions
- and/or following along
I would love it if you joined me in making Bliss a Habit.
Also, if you are an artist, blogger, writer, lover of life who has something that would contribute to one or more of the Bliss Virtues and you would like to share your craft and point of view as a guest of this blog please let me know.
I am eager to make Bliss Habits a sharing and collaborative space for all Blissful pursuits!