Welcome and thank you for joining us here at Bliss Habits!
I am very excited about this Bliss Habits Season. First of all, you will notice that this time out we are front loading the week with posts that will not just “talk about” the topics but will give some real world ideas for bringing the Habits into your life.
Second you’ll see a bunch of familiar faces around here. As we kick of this next collection I’m delighted to have our regular contributors chiming in! I have left Thursday’s open for guests so if YOU think you’d like to chime in on a topic or two, please let me know.
I truly love this selection of habits. I think you will too. I also hope you’ll be entertained, encouraged and moved to make Bliss your new Habit!
On Monday Mornings I will continue to kick things off with some inspiration. January Handl will share a poem and Tamara Magnitsky will offer a thought provoking image to start us off. I will provide some commentary and offer at least one tip or idea which I call a “Bliss Initiative” that you can take into your life to encourage some everyday bliss.
For Monday Afternoons, we have the marvelous Christy Sensharma back with us. Christy will be guiding us through a Labyrinth of Self Discovery and encouraging us to invite the the weekly habits into our lives.
On Tuesdays the lovely Lisa Wilson of Being Breath will be back with her Magic of the Mundane series. Come enjoy her refreshing take on each of our topics. “Each Tuesday, I’ll offer a story, images, and practical tips on incorporating that week’s habit into your daily life.” [Our regular “Tuesday’s with Chel” contributor, Chel Micheline will be taking this round off. Do stop by Gingerblue Studios to see what she is up to!]
On Wednesdays we have the return of Living Bliss with Lorraine of Follow Your Light. She’ll invite us to look into the everyday, as well as the philosophical, to see where we’re already Living Bliss. As the Life we seek becomes part of our normal day-to-day, we can easily forget we’ve found ourselves as we work, live and play.
On Thursdays I plan to host guest bloggers and/or wax philosophically on the topic myself!
On Fridays Linda Adsetts of Go For the Joy is with us, sharing her personal insights as well as channelled guidance and inspiration from a gathering of souls she calls The Group.
Saturdays I host my weekend blog Party in which I share other people’s topical posts and invite you to share yours too. This feature is called “Speaking of…” and I do hope you’ll stop by to share with us!
Sundays are unscheduled but may be used when I have just one more thing to say!
The Fall 2014 Topic Schedule
- BEGIN – to begin or set out, as on a journey or activity. (Begin week begins September 15, 2014)
- ENCOURAGE – give support, confidence, or hope to [someone]. (Encourage week begins September 22, 2014)
- LEARN – to acquire knowledge of or skill in by study, instruction, or experience. (Learn week will begin September 29, 2014)
- GRIEVE – to feel great sorrow or distress, esp at the death of someone. [Particularly the allowing of] (Grieve week begins October 6, 2014)
- BREATHE – to take air, oxygen, etc., inhale and exhale; to pause, as for breath; take rest: (Breathe week will begin October 13, 2014)
- INSPIRE – fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do or feel something, especially to do something creative. (Inspire week begins October 20, 2014)
- SAVOR – taste and enjoy it completely. (Savor week begins October 27, 2014)
- LAUGH – To show or feel amusement. To express with vocal noises certain emotions, especially mirth or delight,(Laugh week begins November 3, 2014)
- RESPECT – a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements. (Respect week begins November 10, 2014)
- BELIEVE – to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something. (Believe week begins on November 17, 2014)
- CHERISH – to keep or cultivate with care and affection. (Cherish week begins November 24, 2014)
- SURRENDER – to allow something; to give the control or use of (something) to someone else.(Surrender week begins December 1, 2014)
- ENCHANT – to delight to a high degree:to impart a magic quality or effect to. (Enchant week will begin on December 8, 2014)
So, if you would like to join me in cultivating Bliss Habits, you can do so by
- playing along with the “Bliss Initiatives”
- creating your own games and initiatives
- joining in on the companion Facebook discussions
- and/or following along
I would love it if you joined me in making Bliss a Habit.